This episode is sponsored by DBSync.
Data integration challenges remain at the center of today's IT modernization efforts. From common ERP and CRM modernization scenarios to complex hybrid strategies with legacy applications, some of today's most important real-life enterprise software projects rely on reliable integration capabilities.
My guests, Connor Evans and Avinash Rao of DBSync, share their observations about current investments in integration technology for the modernization of ERP, field service, e-commerce, and more. They share some recent project scenarios in the Dynamics space, discuss the role of Power Platform, and offer some project management tips.
- 3:00 - The landscape for integration needs in today's organizations
- 4:30 - Having an integration plan amid ERP modernization
- 8:00 - How to think about integration platforms alongside Power Platform
- 10:00 - Supporting integrations long-term
- 11:00 - Recounting a Dynamics 365 customer story - National Maintenance and Construction
- 13:00 - Tecman's work on integrating Business Central and Shopify
- 15:30 - Why experience with integration projects matters
- 19:30 - The importance of post-go-live support for new integrations
- 20:00 - How to assess your next integration with DBSync
DBSync’s Cloud Data Management Platform helps automate data integration workflows, getting everyone on the same page with the same sales and accounting information. Seamlessly connect SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications without the burden of installing and maintaining software and appliances.
Either use our bi-directional pre-built template or go with a customized more complex, and dynamic mapping to fit your unique requirements.