This episode is sponsored by Formpipe.
Every Dynamics 365 ERP implementation must deal with business documents, whether printed or digital. An cloud ERP migration is a great opportunity to modernize document management, says our guest, Jeff Goffinet, North America Partner Sales Director at Formpipe. He shares stories of how companies in various industries have approached their digital transformations with document management in mind and the ways industry-specific needs can drive priorities.
Jeff offers guidance from recent Dynamics implementations on how to factor document management into an ERP modernization project, explains how Formpipe's Lasernet and Autoform DM solutions work with Dynamics, and provides an update on the company's 2023 outlook.
- 2:00 - The kinds of projects Jeff is seeing in the Dynamics ERP space today
- 6:30 - The challenges of including advanced capabilities in an ERP implementation
- 9:00 - Discussing industry-specific needs for document management, from labels and invoices to other customer facing documents
- 14:30 - Dealing with unique integrations and other custom work
- 16:45 - How Dynamics users interface with a document platform
- 19:00 - How much business is still done on paper and Jeff's perspective on the shift to digital
- 22:45 - How customers understand their document management needs and map them to solutions like Formpipe's
- 29:00 - Product outlook for 2023
For more information on Formpipe and its document management solutions for Dynamics, please visit: www.formpipe.com or please check out Formpipe content on MSDW.