The delivery of sales-related technology solutions never stops evolving, and our guest, Chuck Ingram of CongruentX, believes advances in conversation intelligence are poised to become a critical piece of the puzzle for sellers. One of the things that makes conversation intelligence so interesting, Chuck explains, is how quickly the segment has emerged and impacted organizations, with specialist vendors taking market share while the CRM behemoths like Microsoft also step up their offerings.
Chuck explains why his team sees promise across the conversation intelligence landscape, including with Viva Sales, Gong, and in Microsoft's vision around applying Nuance's tools in contact centers and beyond. Momentum in this area has also influenced how CongruentX delivers its services, including an evolving subscription model and new thinking on relationship management thanks to the addition of CRM thought leader JC Quintana.
- 1:30 - What the CongruentX team is working with clients on today, including refining their subscription model
- 3:45 - The evolution of service delivery in the Microsoft channel with better monitoring of key metrics and outcomes
- 6:45 - What excites Chuck about conversation intelligence tech in sales scenarios, both from Microsoft and other vendors
- 10:00 - How buyers should evaluate their technology options for conversation intelligence
- 13:00 - The importance of bringing JC Quintana to the CongruentX team and the influence of his expertise in building better relationships
- 15:45 - How will Viva Sales fit into the conversation intelligence landscape
- 18:30 - Microsoft's efforts to integrate Nuance into CRM scenarios
- 21:00 - CongruentX's framework on getting started with conversation intelligence
More from CongruentX:
What DialoguePrime for Viva Sales Does:
- Collect unstructured data such as emails and conversations via Microsoft Viva Sales.
- Identify relationship elements of your conversations that need attention, no matter the channel you use to interact with them. Conversational analysis identifies keywords that represent potential relationship deterioration that often leads to customer churn.
- Evaluate the sentiment of customer conversations and suggest next action to manage customer expectations and build stronger relationships.