Two weeks of compelling Microsoft Dynamics stories, including intelligence from both Directions 2016 and Ignite. Among this week’s topics:
- Directions 2016 North America, where Microsoft asked NAV partners to embrace the differences of the Dynamics 365 opportunity (and clarifies why there is an opportunity)
- Microsoft’s quiet AI revolution is over now that artificial intelligence is practical and in use by customers like Lowe’s and the NFL. And Surprise! Microsoft has built an Azure-based supercomputer to manage it all.
- Several intriguing guest columns. The topics:
- Is your CRM an enabler or enemy for your sales team?
- Why there is no credible AX integration framework from Microsoft, and what to do.
- Three reasons why the cloud may not be for your organization. Think capex versus opex – maybe your organization is not the subscriber kind.