Microsoft finally unveiled Dynamics 365 last week, just ahead of the user group Summit conferences. They also updated Dynamics ERP and CRM customers on their respective products’ roadmaps, and what 365 will mean for each one.
There was a lot to take in at the event, and we cover a lot in this podcast including:
- Microsoft’s new intelligence apps, wherein Microsoft takes aim at Salesforce with new pricing, analytics expertise on display in Dynamics 365.
- On-premise options related to the rapidly-changing D365 plans. Your on-prem solution for AX might be AX 2012.
- Microsoft readies Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps with added analytics and new partnerships for customer service and lead intelligence round out next wave of offerings.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Microsoft reveals AX 2009, 2012 upgrade tools, roadmap
- Not one, but two new Dynamics 365 user groups.