Last week’s Dynamics GP Tech Conference at Microsoft’s Fargo campus was about more than the next new release. Sure, GP 2018 was discussed, but our guests, Microsoft MVPs Belinda Allen of njevity, Mariano Gomez of Mekorma, and Mark Polino of Fastpath, say the event was a well-rounded dive into the technology that should matter to any GP partner or consultant preparing for what’s next in the Microsoft ecosystem. Deep dives into GP tech was part of the event, but so were Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, and other cloud-centric tools.
- 1:05 – GP 2018 was a part of the conference, but it took a backseat to other opportunities to focus on tech.
- 5:00 – Why sessions about the GP web client were valuable
- 10:20 – The importance of web-based reporting (and the role of MR)
- 12:00 – Who attends GP events in Fargo?
- 14:30 – The role of PowerApps, Flow, and other Microsoft tech as part of the GP cloud story
- 16:40 –Microsoft employees that work with various Dynamics products
- 19:30 – Summarizing the sessions run by Belinda and Mariano – Power BI, OData, Dexterity, and more.
- 25:00 – Other standout sessions
- 26:00 – How are GP customers doing?