On this episode we talk with Lisa Craig, director of channel marketing at CafeX. The company has become a close partner of Microsoft when it comes to the Dynamics omnichannel customer service story and they are a serious participant in the bot story that Microsoft wants to tell around business apps. Craig also explains how the company has embraced Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner (OCP) strategy, and what that will mean for their own business and Dynamics partners who align with CafeX.
- 1:30 – Where’s the CafeX relationship with Microsoft today?
- 3:00 – Lisa’s outlook on One Commercial Partner (OCP)
- 5:15 – On building out the CafeX relationship with Dynamics partners
- 6:30 – New features and product priorities of Live Assist with Dynamics 365
- 9:20 – The BYOB (bring your own bot ) trend
- 11:15 – Enabling features like escalation from bot to human agent
- 13:30 – Who best benefits from a multi-channel customer service solution?
- 16:00 – What tech do customer service teams really need to deliver better experience?
- 17:20 – What’s the impact of Dynamics AI plans from Microsoft?
- 19:45 – How do Dynamics partners grow their role in CafeX programs and deal opportunities
- 23:00 – More on what vendors should do to fit Microsoft’s OCP plans.