This episode is sponsored by Formpipe.
Formpipe’s Business Solutions Consultants Soren Hjorth and Stefan Kristiansen join us to discuss commonly seen document management requirements in the Dynamics community. As more customers modernize from on-premises to cloud ERP solutions, their requirements and expectations for document automation often change, our guests say. Organizations today want greater speed, universal access and control, and better integrations, among other things. We also discuss what's new at Formpipe, including the next major version of Lasernet and some of the forward-looking plans of Dynamics customers looking to document management more holistically.
- 2:00 - What are customers asking for frequently today (more performance, better flexibility and responsiveness to requirements)?
- 9:00 - The role of paper printing in today's business (especially in the US) and how businesses are moving away from paper
- 10:30 - How to find speed gains in the document automation and printing process
- 11:30 - Changes in customer requirements in recent years
- 13:30 - Customer expectations today for a document management solution: better understanding of what solutions can provide
- 16:00 - How to scope and prioritize document management needs to get the most out your investment
- 18:30 - Learning about what an organization does well in their Dynamics system today
- 22:00 - What's new with Formpipe Lasernet today - app integration, scanning, adding applications
- 25:15 - Working together with the Power Platform
- 27:45 - What's new at Formpipe - planning for the new release, hosting options, integrating marketing goals
For more information on Lasernet for Dynamics and Formpipe, please visit: www.formpipe.com or please check out Formpipe’s content on MSDW.