With Microsoft’s World Partner Congress (WPC) just wrapping up, we look at what Dynamics partners are facing in the year ahead, what adjustments they need to make (and Microsoft will make) for Dynamics 365, Cloud and the new AppSource.
Among other stories we’ll discuss:
- Satya Nadella’s Day One keynote, in which he called for the move away from software suites toward role-based services. How does Dynamics 365 figure in? Do NAV, GP and SL figure in at all?
- Licensing details are vague, but Microsoft makes clear where Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX and Project Madeira fit together.
- The common data model of Dynamics 365 – is this a natural evolution?
- Microsoft AppSource, the barriers to entry, the value prop to ISVs.
- Microsoft guides partners on cloud direction. Are CSPs truly making 2x revenue growth? And what new initiatives will support Microsoft partners in the tumultuous year ahead?