“NAV used to be a rather stationary target, where updates and new versions were few and far between.” But not anymore.
So begins Catapult‘s latest eBook How to Future-Proof Microsoft Dynamics NAV (download), and CEO Elliot Fishman joins us to tell us more. Elliott describes:
- How the “good enough” approach to upgrades costs Dynamics NAV users
- The considerable advantages of Dynamics NAV 2017
- The benefits of staying current, including:
- Maximum security
- Cost savings
- New functionality
- Cloud compatibility
- Integration with Office 365 (and all its applications) as well as Dynamics CRM
- How the sophisticated Dynamics NAV upgrade tools available from Microsoft ease the transition
Elliot has also just written the MSDW article 3 best practices for managing Cumulative Updates in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.