Paul Greenberg is leading CRM analyst, the managing principal of The 56 Group LLC, author of CRM at the Speed of Light (now in its fourth edition and dubbed “The Bible of CRM”), author of the upcoming Commonwealth of Self Interest, and he practically hosted Microsoft’s June “Customer Driven” online event.
He joins us for the MSDW Podcast to share his latest views on issues and topics including:
- “Customer driven” need not mean “customer obsessed”: customers don’t need to love you, they must want to continue to do business with you.
- Does customer culture trump technology (like CRM)?
- Self interest drives both the customer and companies; for companies, it is a key strategy.
- Microsoft aspires to offer more than a platform, but the “matrix within” a business (and how the LinkedIn acquisition can help achieve that).
- Why e-commerce is not the fourth pillar of CRM – but it can’t be missing.
- Is there a worthwhile e-commerce vendor for Microsoft to acquire?