On this episode our guest is Julie Yack, a Microsoft MVP and Dynamics 365 CRM expert. When she's not helping to lead Colorado Technology Consultants, you're like to find Julie active in another role in the Microsoft ecosystem like organizing the XRM Virtual community, training customers, or participating at a conference.
On this episode, we talk conferences, training, including the new online training venture Julie is involved with, and keeping up with the Dynamics 365 product roadmap.
- Thoughts on the inaugural Business Applications Summit
- The history and evolution of XRM Virtual
- Golden rules of running a user group
- Application lifecycle management concerns in the D365 CRM community
- A new online training venture – 365DotTraining
- Why in-person training is Julie's favorite format
- Diving into LinkedIn SalesNavigator and its integration to D365 – with Microsoft and other partners
- The evolution of Microsoft Social Engagement, why it's worth a try, and its automation possibilities
- Watching project service automation mature