On this episode of the MSDW Podcast we look ahead to Directions North America 2018, which kicks off on September 30. Brent Fisher, the leader of Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV at DXC Eclipse, joins us to preview the event. He is on the Directions NA board and leads the content team for the event, working with partners and Microsoft subject matter experts.
Brent helps us put the 2018 event in context after a 2017 event that proved to be a critical part of the Dynamics 365 SMB story, from product roadmap to branding to partner readiness.
- 4:00 - Are partners anticipating even more in 2018 than they were at this time in 2017?
- 7:00 – Why partners should be giving Microsoft honest feedback
- 9:30 – What will partners be asking of each other? Of Microsoft?
- 12:00 – The partner role in marketing Dynamics 365-based solutions alongside Microsoft
- 14:30 – Directions NA stats and other details
- 17:30 – Does Directions attract non-NAV partners? Different roles?
- 21:15 – D365 Business Central as an ISV opportunity – hearing from Microsoft and partners who have gone down the product development path
- 26:00 – Stepping into a busy conference season