Your solution on a Dynamics NAV menu – perfect. But it has to have broad utility and proven pay-off, says Bob Monio, Director, Global Alliances at Lexmark International, Inc.
Then, how do you find and support partners? And what new demands do NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 place on you?
Monio joins us to navigate the complexities. He will discuss:
- Lexmark’s “glove-in-hand” partnership with Microsoft for a partnership in financial process automation solution.
- How ISVs can grab Microsoft’s attention; a killer app is just a start, is it mature?
- How Lexmark’s SaaS-based Invoice Capture Service (ICS) is built into Dynamics user interfaces for enterprises of all
- The costs savings of AP automation. Hint: saving 80% of $15/invoice = just $3/invoice.
- How this ISV will manage both NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365; Lexmark has been down the road of on-premise vs. cloud before, and is willing to advise partners.
- Microsoft’s mandate to provide consistent value, and tasks ISVs to provide continuous savings.
- Making the freemium model payoff: What’s the “breaking point” at which it drives subscriptions? (Hint: Research and guidance from Microsoft are two factors.)