In this week's MSDW Podcast, we look at plans for Dynamics GP’s release cadence, the sunset of Management Reporter for Dynamics GP, Microsoft’s GigJam preview, CRM data quality, your role in improving Dynamics AX.
Among the stories:
- The twice-a-year Dynamics GP release cadence. Microsoft pledges to listen to those why cry “too much of a good thing!”
- Why Management Reporter for Dynamics GP is like the Crown Victoria. So said GP expert Marc Polino of FastPath. It’s old, reliable, but will it improve at all?
- Microsoft’s Public GigJam Preview. Could its ad hoc, cross-app, cross-device approach make it the collaboration tool to beat all?
- Why improvements to Dynamics CRM make enterprise architecture vital. Never mind what the product can do, what should it do, and what belongs in other systems?.
- Are in the dark about the quality of your data? You’d be shocked how quickly it ages, but, automation tools can keep it fresh.
- The role of the community in improving Dynamics AX; what can you do for Dynamics AX? A thought piece by Thomas Bonde Ejby, Enterprise Solution Architect, AXVICE
- A profile of Singaporean Dynamics CRM MVP Aileen Gusni. She’s a consultant with NEC, but you might know her as Dynamics CRM, the name of her blog.
- A look at Microsoft’s 2016 Partner of the Year Winners and Finalists.
Do you have a tip, a great story idea or a podcast episode suggestion? Then write to us directly. We are Jason Gumpert, editor, at email@example.com, or, Dann Maurno, assistant editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, thanks for listening!