Priyesh Wagh's current work in the Microsoft channel focuses on both Dynamics 365 Project Operations and various elements of the Power Platform. In this episode, Priyesh discusses the types of projects he has worked on recently, his community efforts and experiences as a new Microsoft MVP, and how Dynamics 365 project delivery has changed since he joined the Microsoft channel with CloudFronts in 2014.
- 2:00 - How Priyesh started his career and what tech he is focused on today
- 4:30 - How standardized (or not) are Project Operations or Project Service Automation deployments?
- 6:30 - How customization has changed in the era of Power Platform
- 8:15 - Understanding the change from PSA to Project Operations
- 9:30 - What kinds of organizations need project service capabilities?
- 14:15 - Discovering new Project Operations capabilities like Project Buckets
- 16:00 - How to understand Project Operations deployment options - Lite vs full (integrated with F&O)
- 19:45 - Priyesh's experience as an MVP
- 22:30 - What will Priyesh be exploring next?
- 27:00 - Life in Mumbai during the pandemic