Inspire 2019 is coming to and end this week following a full three day schedule plus additional regional meetings and sessions. On this episode of the podcast, we get the Dynamics SMB partner perspective from QBS Group's CEO, Michael Hartmann, and VP of Business Development Nelson Tavares da Silva. They share some of the key guidance they received from Microsoft around Dynamics 365 Business Central, updates on programs including AppSource and partner benefits, and themes that they will use at their own firm and with their partners.
QBS Group will also be hosting their own webcast with more event updates on July 22.
- 1:00 - How Microsoft approached the issue of trust, specifically around the issue of Internal Use Rights.
- 3:00 – Investments that will benefit Microsoft's partners in FY 2020: Channel incentives and field resources
- 5:30 – Microsoft's commitment to AppSource and to co-sell, and how partners should understand the different forces at work in the channel.
- 8:30 – Are there indications that Business Central ISV activity is accelerating?
- 11:00 – What the "sliver approach" will mean for NAV ISVs who need to get to AppSource for Business Central.
- 13:15 – Discounts being lowered for Dynamics Price List products, and incentives to make CSP the path forward.
- 15:00 – What's the overall Dynamics SMB partner sentiment at Inspire?
- 18:30 – What themes from Inspire will impact strategic planning by partners those aligned with QBS Group?
- 20:30 – The Inspire 2019 event experience, plus other exciting and impressive technology