Kerry Peters and Cynthia Priebe of New View Strategies join the MSDW Podcast to continue the discussion on some of the critical and timely topics they have raised in recent articles about bringing automation and digital tools to bear in financial management with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
They discuss some of the pressures their clients have faced in the last two months due to COVID-19, some of the new features of Business Central that they believe hold a lot of value for clients, and what they have learned about introducing new organizations to Business Central.
New View Strategies has created a page that collects all their remote work articles and a checklist.
- 1:45 - Kerry and Cynthia's experience in the Dynamics community
- 6:45 - How their clients had to adapt quickly to plan for work from home.
- 10:15 - The challenge of reducing paper processes under situational pressures of COVID-19
- 12:45 - Experiences implementing positive pay for Business Central - and how well organizations have adapted
- 17:30 - Why organizations fail to be self-motivated on digital transformation in finance
- 22:00 - Exciting new features
- 27:30 - Do organizations need coaching to adopt electronic/paperless features of Business Central?
- 31:30 - How are GP users evaluating Business Central?
- 34:15 - Bringing new customers to Business Central from any other finance or ERP system.