This episode is sponsored by Formpipe.
In this podcast, leaders of the team at Formpipe join us to discuss the challenges of viewing and accessing documents across the Microsoft Dynamics applications - and beyond.
As organizations push for more automation, more data availability, and better customer experiences, the challenges of document management and visibility continue to grow. Businesses are asking tough questions of IT in a world where user roles blur, as do expectations for interacting with document data, from ERP and CRM interfaces to portals and beyond.
As our guests explain, the future of documents is a reflection of the future of business more broadly in terms of data control, user experience, and business outcomes.
- 2:30 - The most pressing document management challenges for Dynamics customers
- 5:15 - What it takes to meet users where they are today in terms of systems, security, and past experiences
- 8:45 - Moving toward the world that uses core systems combined with new front-end interfaces that work in various industries
- 10:00 - Challenges behind the scenes in document management projects today
- 12:00 - The importance of properly indexing documents
- 14:15 - How different are each organization's document management needs today?
- 16:45 - How do organizations cope with the change management around modernizing document management?
- 19:00 - How cloud based deployments of document management are different from on-prem systems of the past
- 22:00 - The future of documents and data
For more information on Formpipe or Autoform DM, please visit www.formpipe.com or contact them at email@example.com