Directions on Microsoft research vice president Andy Snodgrass joins us to discuss Microsoft licensing, cloud transitions, Power Platform investments, and other complex choices that his firm's clients are weighing today.
- 1:00 – The Microsoft products Andy covers and how Directions on Microsoft works with clients
- 3:45 –Microsoft customers challenges with cloud pricing
- 6:20 – Managing the true cost of cloud solutions
- 11:00 – How to prioritize the areas to watch in Microsoft's Business APplicatinos group.
- 17:00 – Thinking about Dynamics 365 aggregate applications, and why it doesn't simplify system management
- 22:15 – What are the prospects for the new D365 Human Resources application?
- 26:30 – Progress on the citizen developer trend with the Power Platform and how enterprises have adapted
- 29:30 – Why some enterprises are going all-in on Power Platform, and what metrics are driving their decisions.
- 31:00 – POV: Is "citizen developer" still valid if you're making Power Platform part of a larger IT strategy?
- 35:30 – Evaluating the structure of the biz apps group
- 39:39 – Has the Biz Apps group come full circle, back to the MBS days under Kirill Tatarinov?