Rob Jolliffe of Sabre Limited has been adapting fixed-fee services models to suit his Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central clients for nearly five years. At Directions North America 2023, Rob will be helping lead a workshop for Microsoft partners who want to explore fixed-fee models, share experiences, and even work on new strategies and frameworks that suit the Dynamics 365 channel.
On this episode we talk about fixed-fee strategies, expectations for Directions North America 2023 overall, and some signs of where partner sentiment is heading in the space.
- 1:00 - Rob's history attending and participating at Directions NA events
- 3:15 - Why partners will be talking about fixed fee service models at Directions
- 5:30 - Understanding different fixed fee models being used in the Business Central channel
- 9:00 - The workshop Rob is co-organizing and what they hope to get out of it
- 13:30 - Why fixed fee models are good for clients
- 16:00 - Other themes Rob is watching for at this year's event
- 20:45 - The value for non-BC professionals attending an SMB Business Apps event
- 22:30 - Predictions and observations about partner sentiment heading into Directions NA 2023
- 25:30 - Will Microsoft continue to adapt CPP to make it work better for SMB partners?