This episode is sponsored by Mazars.
Microsoft continues to support Dynamics 365 mixed reality applications to support training and remote work scenarios, and the products get even more interesting when viewed against the backdrop of the rest of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform portfolio's evolution.
Our guest, Mazars solution architect and Microsoft MVP Chris Segurado, has been working with the D365 mixed reality hardware and applications for three years, both with Mazars clients and in the development of presentations and other content for the community. He shares an update on how the technology has evolved and what Microsoft customers can do today to get started with planning for mixed reality scenarios in their operations.
- 2:00 - Chris's journey with mixed reality solutions for D365 Supply Chain Management over the last three years
- 4:00 - Feedback from interesting mixed reality scenarios and use cases in production, asset maintenance, or warehouse
- 7:30 - Why manufacturing scenarios are a good place to start with assessments and investments given what Microsoft has already built
- 11:00 - Tips for putting a mixed reality strategy in place
- 14:00 - The outlook for D365 Guides and Remote Assist
- 18:30 - Promising use cases of the future across the Dynamics 365 product line
- 19:30 - The importance of HoloLens 2 and plans for new demonstrations
- 22:00 - What Microsoft's AI push could mean for the future of mixed reality
Visit mazars.us/microsoft to learn more about MazarsNow! Mixed Reality assessment, or email the team at email@example.com