A momentous couple of weeks in the Microsoft Dynamics channel, both within Microsoft and in the channel, as partners roll up their sleeves and put the 2016 tornado of solutions to work.
MSDynamicsWorld Editor Jason Gumpert and Assistant Editor Dann Maurno recap the news, including:
- Microsoft’s Ron Huddleston taking the reins of the "One Commercial Partner" business, an umbrella for the ISV team, Enterprise Partner team and WPG team.
- Microsoft StaffHub, the company’s new workforce management app for Office 365; what are the possibilities for Dynamics 365?
- Microsoft GM Paul White on why survivors among SMB partners will embrace the market shift to cloud apps.
- New GPUG Board Chair Rick Zich on why the future has a place for both Dynamics 365 and Dynamics GP.
- Just how long will NAV partners be able to delay before embracing the quickly evolving Dynamics 365 for Financials? Technology Managements James Crowter weighs in.