The CEO of RapidStart CRM calls himself a “Dynamics 365 Fighter Pilot.”
Steve Mordue has enthusiasm for progress. You won’t find the cloud CRM veteran, ISV and blogger trying to cling to sunsetting products and last decade's sales models.
Steve is the author of such provocative posts as Dynamics 365 – The Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Channel, a subject he talks about in this week’s podcast. He also shares his wisdom about:
- The future of Dynamics CRM. Is there one, post Dynamics 365?
- Partner-to-partner relationships. Microsoft is pushing them for a reason; can you be an expert in all things Microsoft? And what’s behind partners’ hesitation?
- Why the CRM channel should expect an uptick of acquisitions in 2016.
- Is the channel making a dent in Microsoft’s market share?
- Why ERP and CRM partners must “sing together" or risk losing out to a shifting software sales landscape.