Sure, Dynamics 365 was the big story of 2016, and likely will be in 2017. But it wasn’t the only story with impact on the year ahead. What else do we see in our crystal ball for 2017?
MSDynamicsWorld Editor Jason Gumpert looks ahead, with his answers to the questions:
- Will Microsoft need to rebrand Dynamics 365? And who will be the public face of D365?
- Are customers eager for a Dynamics/LinkedIn integration? Or would that be one-too-many CRM interfaces?
- What compelling reason is there to upgrade from Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 for Operations? (Is there one?)
- When will D365 for Financials reach functional parity with Dynamics NAV? And with its low pricepoint, where does that leave NAV partners?
- Will SMB ERP partners begin dropping off or getting acquired, or, do they have too strong a value proposition to just fade away?