This lively discussion with Andrew King, Managing Director of WebSan Solutions begins with successful versus unsuccessful implementations. Then we steer into Microsoft product direction, both good and bad.
Among the provocative topics we cover:
- Why the out-of-the-box promise of cloud is a mythical unicorn.
- How much of systems that talk is owed to Microsoft ad how much is partnered services?
- How data cleanup, not just integration, is key to successful implementations.
- Office 365: Just a “side order of fries” for resellers, or the key to winnig long-term customers?
- Partners and Madeira (or “Baby NAV”): “You want me to sell what, for how much?”
- Microsoft knows how to sell software, but is it out of touch with how partners run profitable businesses?
- Dynamics 365: Competitive with CSP solutions? Configurable or fixed-functions at a fixed price?