After writing two well-received new pieces analyzing Microsoft’s current position relative to its SMB business solutions partner channel and product line, James Crowter, director of Technology Management in the UK and a blogger and MVP, joins us to recap Directions EMEA 2017 and preview Summit Nashville 2017.
- 4:00 – How to adapt to Microsoft’s decisions around the Dynamics 365 SMB space
- 5:50 – Directions EMEA review – did it meet attendee expectations?
- 8:50 – Microsoft’s approach to developing new strategic plans before and after Directions US
- 12:30 - Looking ahead to Summit Nashville 2017 – will the latest announcements resonate with users?
- 14:20 – For NAVUG, is NAV 2017 still the focus at Summit?
- 17:15 – Will Microsoft update its Dynamics 365 message for existing users this year compared to Summit US 2016?
- 20:50 – Are existing Dynamics customers receptive to the latest tech announcements?
- 24:20 – What new Msft tech will users respond to?
- 29:40 – How does a partner help Dynamics customers digest what they are hearing at an event like Summit?
- 36:15 – Roadmap updates and whether they will have a positive impact on customer sentiment and partner opportunity.