This time, a Dynamics download from Summit EMEA 2017 and eXtreme365, plus the fate of AX 2012 R3, NAV "Tenerife", and no kidding, D365 Cannabis.
Among the stories:
- The Dynamics 365 for Operations roadmap – can you wait until July for the next release?
- The “Activities” user level in D365, for roles that don’t need the full functionality.
- What is NAV “Tenerife?” It’s a late 2017 NAV release, closely intertwined with Dynamics 365's Financials app. What can you expect?
- The end of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 licenses. No it’s not being discontinued, but expect D365 to get the R&D dollars.
- With CRM, complexity kills: Hear three new user adoption tactics for Dynamics 365 CRM apps.
- D365 Cannabis, an end-to-end solution for a huge industry that’s gone legit.