Andrew King of WebSan Solutions joins us once again to talk building and selling Microsoft business solutions to SMBs. Andrew and his team have been working with clients on a range of the latest Microsoft technology, from the Business Applications suite to Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, and Azure products.
On this episode we cover a range of topics including what types of solutions are resonating with new and existing clients, the technology on which his team is building expertise, the types of conversations he is having with NAV and GP customers these days, and WebSan's upcoming webcast for MSDW on November 20 about moving GP solutions to the cloud.
- 1:30 – Introducing D365 Business Central to the market
- 3:45 – What it takes to blend Microsoft technology together for a full vision when talking to prospects
- 5:15 – Top scenarios with today's tech (Building AI chatbots, PowerApps, and more)
- 8:45 – The bot, customer service, and field service opportunity
- 12:00 – Why PSA and Field Service capabilities must integrate more comprehensively with Business Central.
- 14:00 – Using Flow, Teams, Power BI, SharePoint, and more in solutions today.
- 19:45 – Why Business Central is not sold by itself, and why competition doesn't allow for it.
- 21:00 – Investing in PowerApps development services
- 22:00 – The GP cloud migration opportunity (webcast)
- 27:00 – The personnel challenges of ERP upgrades
- 29:00 – Communicating the contrast between GP and Business Central and offering realistic guidance
- 36:00 – Microsoft Tech Summit in Halifax