This time on the MSDW Podcast we catch up with two of the leaders at Real Dynamics, an enterprise software consultancy with expertise in Dynamics AX and 365, BI, and the vertical of mergers & acquisitions. Yogesh Kasat and Jason Weidenbenner share some of their experiences working with AX customers at various stages of solution ownership, why BI is such a key part of D365 projects at go-live, their recent D365 implementation book, and some of the complexities that organizations deal with during a sale or acquisition.
- 1:45 – Roots of Real Dynamics
- 4:45 – Getting involved with clients’ M&A activities
- 5:45 – Reflections on working on the activities around the sale of Kofax (case study)
- 10:40 – What makes M&A work challenging and unique
- 16:45 – Why organizations modelling is so important to prepare for the possibility of M&A activity in the future
- 20:00 – How eager are customers to get to D365 from AX?
- 24:00 – Working in an advisory capacity separate from a Microsoft partner
- 26:45 – How is the role of the independent consultant changing?
- 30:00 – Reflections after 3 years in business