In this episode of the podcast we welcome Chris Cognetta to discuss last week’s public reveal of the next generation of Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps. You can see our day 1, day 2, and day 3 recaps.
Chris is a Dynamics veteran who attended the executive briefing and documented almost all Microsoft's announcements. He's a Microsoft MVP and a Dynamics 365 evangelist, and he's also the director for the center of excellence and the client field services engineering team at Tribridge.
- 7:10 – Jason’s top picks from the Microsoft executive briefing
- 8:15 – Chris’s top picks from the briefing. See his blog post for his full top five.
- 9:50 – Importance and implications of the platform plans
- 15:50 – Cloud deployment model plans for Dynamics 365/CRM
- 17:00 – Org Insights app and the implications for partner support of clients
- 21:00 – How many times was “on-premises” discussed at the three day briefing?
- 22:00 – Security and regulatory compliance in the cloud
- 23:50 – On the different approach to the rollout approach for this release compared to past launches
- 27:00 – Hints on the future of Dynamics 365/CRM leadership?