As eXtreme365 US 2017 wraps up, we sit down with Microsoft MVP and Dynamics channel veteran Rick McCutcheon to talk about what we learned and where partners will go from here as Dynamic 365 and One Commercial Partner continue to ramp up.
- 1:15 – High level takeaways from eXtreme365: Partner feedback and
- 3:00 – Evaluating the OCP formula – Can partners work with it?
- 6:00 – How OCP will begin to touch the typical Dynamics 365 partner.
- 8:30 – The managed services model appears to be drifting away, and partners who live on revenue source that may need to find new options
- 9:45 – Why AppSource will gain in importance
- 12:45 – What does MIcrosoft really expect from AppSource in influencing deals?
- 16:00 – Changes to the Dynamics product team and what happens now that they have embraced cloud solutions
- 21:00 – The challenge of supporting Dynamics on-prem solutions in a cloud-first world, and ways Microsoft might push back.
- 23:30 – Rick’s work advising startup tech companies, including some that work with Microsoft AI
- 24:00 – How major CRM projects absorb professional talent
- 26:00 – Is Microsoft ramping up sales and technical support staff for Dynamics as part of One Cmmercial Partner?
- 28:15 – Final thoughts on eXtreme365