Editor's Note: This episode is the third and final segment of our mini-series with Catapult ERP exploring Dynamics 365 cloud services and strategy.
Dan Ditomaso and Jeff Bacon join Elliot Fishman to discuss Microsoft Azure. What is it, how is it different from other cloud offerings, and what are the opportunities to use it in context of Dynamics solutions.
- 2:00 – Azure – Who’s it for?
- 5:00 – Cloud terminology basics
- 8:00 – Is Azure relevant for on-prem NAV customers?
- 11:30 – Are there differentiating benefits of Azure vs public cloud competitors?
- 13:45 – Is Azure going to save me money in the long run? Should that matter?
- 16:15 – Infrastructure security and scalability in the cloud
- 18:15 – Microsoft’s uptime stats and SLAs for Azure
- 22:30 – Do customers really enjoy the results of an Azure-based solution?