We kick off a new podcast mini-series with the team at Catapult ERP exploring the current and future opportunities for Dynamics ERP and CRM users in the Microsoft cloud.
In part 1, Blair Hurlbut, Jeff Bacon, and Elliot Fishman start the series off by exploring Microsoft’s vision for the cloud. They cover how the cloud has changed delivery of enterprise software capabilities, its impact on both customers and partners, and the reasoning behind changes to the Dynamics brand.
- 1:35 – What is Microsoft’s current vision in delivering enterprise software capabilities?
- 5:00 – Are these changes in technology just hype or a legitimate impact to customers?
- 7:30 – Will larger ERP and CRM solutions fade away in favor of smaller point apps?
- 8:45 – Can Microsoft tame the confusion in the Dynamics brand?
- 11:45 – How does Azure tie into Dynamics software today? How do partners use it?
- 14:20 – How well can Dynamics customers move from on-prem to Azure?
- 17:40 – How mature is the cloud enterprise software adoption cycle today?
- 23:30 – Can PowerApps replace some ISV point solutions?
- 24:30 – The role of the Microsoft partner in today’s market.
- 27:45 – What is the value equation that customers are applying in the cloud?