Chris de Visser, North American GM at Sana Commerce joins the MSDW Podcast to discuss a new report measuring B2B businesses’ attitudes around e-commerce and digital transformation. Among the findings was importance of customer experience in B2B and companies’ attitudes toward investing to achieve digital transformation. The discussion includes findings from Sana’s report and the broader outlook for eCommerce in the Dynamics 365/ERP channel, including trends around integration, different industries, and the challenges of B2B versus B2C commerce.
- 4:00 – What is the spectrum of e-commerce deployment and architectural models today?
- 7:00 - How do you describe B2B e-commerce maturity today?
- 13:00 – How divergent are B2B and B2C today?
- 16:55 - Will consumer experience today shape B2B ecommerce expectations?
- 18:30 – Industry-specific needs and opportunities for improvement
- 23:10 – What’s driving investment in digital transformation today in the context of Dynamics ERP & CRM solutions?
- 25:40 – Differences in the e-commerce market in North America versus Europe
- 27:30 – What business goals drive e-commerce planning?
- 30:50 – The value of sticking with standard, updated software and avoiding customization