Editor's note: This is part 2 in a 3 part series exploring the presenta nd future of Dynamics 365 cloud services.
Going beyond the high level vision for Dynamics in the cloud, the crew digs into a finer level of granularity to look at Dynamics 365’s origins, its capabilities, and how the solutions differ from the legacy Dynamics products.
- 1:20 – The move to brand Dynamics 365 and its impact.
- 4:00 – Breaking down the product line – ERP, CRM and more.
- 5:45 – Given NAV’s popularity with customization, can D365 Tenerife deliver the same flexibility?
- 7:00 – Making sense of Dynamics 365 Customer Experience products and licenses
- 10:00 – Is partner involvement a positive step in D365 rollouts moving forward?
- 13:00 – What does the roadmap mean for on-prem Dynamics product customers?
- 16:30 – License transition options for existing customers
- 17:30 – Migration path and deployment activities Dynamics CRM on-premises to D365 for Sales, Service
- 20:30 – Elements of the D365 customer experience apps’ user experience enhancements
- 22:45 – Can Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations serve workers who aren’t behind a desk?